Hi there !
Welcome to the Github pages associated to the articles:
Now that you are here, there's a few things you can do :
- If you want to access all the scripts, examples, and instruction sets described in the article :
See the Releases page. Alternatively, you can grab the entire repository in its current state from the links to the top right of this page, or directly fork the repository. Whatever you do, be aware of the release version you are using !
- If you want to access online step-by-step instructions to create and fine tune your interactive HTML+X3D model:
- See the Dices example page for basic examples.
- See the HCG 91 example page for a real astrophysical example: the HI gas content of HCG 91 observed by the Very Large Array.
- See the 1E0102 example page for another real astrophysical example illustrating the use of clipplanes: the 3-D structure of YSNR 1E0102.2-7219 in the SMC.
As with everything, if you find this material useful for your research, please cite the above references accordingly. A DOI is tagged to each realease of this Github repository using Zenodo. If you use scripts from a specific repository release, you may want to cite the DOI associated with them e.g.: